Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Magic

Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. I realize today is the 2nd, but it is still '09! Yesterday, I was at Chinook Mall where I met someone whom I have not seen in quite a while. While on a pointless adventure around a mall full of shops we would never go into, we came across yet another long lost comrade of our very crappy high school. He was working at a kiosk of utter awesomeness (because it is way more worth it than The Rocket - though I love The Rocket to death). Accompanying him was his co-worker who was also a part-tme MAGICIAN/ILLUSIONIST. OMG tripped OUT OF MY MIND. He showed me numerous of tricks and WHOOEEOEEEOEEEE... I don't know. It was so addicting to watch. Remind me to never ever go to a magic show. I can't afford to be addicted to anything else now.

No comments:

Post a Comment