Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Christmas everyone!!

Amazing!! Christmas was simply splendid! We had breakfast which I made: FRENCH TOAST!! We had a very elaborate snack and a delicious dinner! AND we had presents. I recieved a variety of wonderful treats.
From my parents:
1. Jewellery cleaner (batter operated!!)
2. Red pocket
3. A car

From sister:
4. suspenders
5. Lancome products+vanity bag

From boyfriend:
6. Wall-E robot
7. Kitty kup
8. Kitty kanister
9. a ring

AMAZING. I am so happy. First off, #3 = car?! YAYAYAYAY. I can't drive, but it will definately help Deric and me out. Next, #5 = expensive. I didn't think my sister had it in her! I'm glad she did. Finally, #9 = ring. It is beautiful. I love it. It is an anniversary one, and it is ...=]. I love my bf.

I hope your Christmas was just as fantastic as mine was!!

Pieroguie slept ALLL DAYYY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment