Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I THINK MY <3 JUST LAGGED!!


I got the shirt made. Oh... my... gosh. I love it sooo much. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehehehe
I think my heart just LAGGED. My fav pick up line EVERRRR. I got this done at Apparel Ink which is an offshoot of American Apparel. I still love the Rocket, but this place is cheaper. The Rocket is amazing for it's quality, but because they charge $1 per letter/ picture, it can get pricey. At Apparel Ink, it is base charge $10 for anything. This is why I got the heart picture. Originally, I wanted the heart over my own hear, but I don't have wide enough shoulders for that! Oh well! I am so happy... and I didnt put in any exclamation points which i didnt think of until after the fact. Oh well. I lovez you, you shirt. YOU ARE SO 1337 FTW YOU HHEHEHEHEHEEEHEH


No comments:

Post a Comment