Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vancouver Film School

VFS has a 5-day program in the summer where you can sample their facilities. I would love to go. It is the perfect timing, but the cost would send me to the poorhouse and since I am still at school, I don't think I can go. It costs $985 for the 5days and that doesn't include air flight and lodging.

Money will always come as long as I put in the effort to make it. I would love to have the opportunity to act at VFS, but is it worth it? I have a few years to think it over, but I know the cost will only increase.

For a one year program, it costs nearly $20 000 for the tuition. Then, I have to find a place to stay and live. I would be in another city, one that I am not particularly fond of, but I would be chasing after something I have always wanted. In your opinion, do you think it is worth it?

I supposed the high price is the industry tactic of eliminating the people that can't afford. If I save and save and save, I know I can put something in that school. I have a few years to ready myself and hopefully I can. I understand that I probably will not land a future in anything close to this, but I know if I do not take up this opportunity, I will be full of regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment