Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Saturday, March 7, 2009


Is time worth $40.00? Hello Kitty is cute and definitely makes me as excited as a premature schoolboy, but some of her merchandise are so expensive. Take this clock for instance: sure it is in the traditional HK colours, red and white. Sure it has a cute apple imprint that looks even more impressive when you back up which is usually the distance you see a clock at. Sure the design makes you quiver and want to scream, but is it worth it? $40.00 could buy a child in Africa. a lot of BBQ pork buns or even 4 shirts from bluenotes. I have a clock. It is a spiderman one with a projecting light that projects it to the ceiling. It is also a digital clock while this one is an analog.


Ooooh... but this one is HELLO KITTY =[

Or how about this hello kitty watch? Sure it is beautiful and cute, but is it worth $995?!?!!?

I can't even think of all the things that I could buy with that money. First off, I could go to the 5 day seminar at Vancouver Film School which now looks more appealing than this watch.

I love you Hello Kitty, but why must you attack at the wallet? You are the simplest cat ever and yet here you are, kicking all the Asian and white girls' asses. I like you, but I hate you. Hellooo kiiitittyyyy STOP!!







Black - $220 Victoria Couture
Pink - $70
Bottom - Sale $133 Victoria Couture Shoulder Bag

I love Hello Kitty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment