Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Friday, December 19, 2008

t3h Roguiez.


My cat is a co0o0o0o0ol cat. Dat cat is fat. His name is PIEROGUIE and spelled that way too!
Why? Get ready for the most heartfelt explanation you have ever laid your eyes on.

I named my kittie after my rogue in WoW. My rogue is named "pieROGUiE". 
She, my gnome rogue, is not a high level. She is a lowbie and I intend to keep her that way! 
She is my banker, but not really. I tell her she is to make her feel better. 
I have not logged onto her in months. 

But my kittie... now he is something. He definately  is a sneaky one. 
LIKE... a SERIOUSLY sneaky one. Oh geez. That is one sneaky kittie.

Another thing: "kittie". I understand it isn't really conventional, but kiss my ass. It is cute.

IT IS CHRISTMAS: here, HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment