Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Liptonians

So, I saw a band yesterday at the Palomino yesterday in Calgary. My friend took me there to see his band, Matt Gig and the Intellectuals. They were really good and I enjoyed myself. Following them was The Liptonians. I don't really know why I was so attracted to their songs, but it made me cry and it made me smile and it made me laugh. For so long, I have been trying to de-attach myself from everything I enjoyed in high school, but after seeing them, I feel like I missed out a lot. Check them out. I think they are more than worth it. I wish I had a chance to talk to them. It is amazing what deep feelings of inadaquency does to you when you fall in love with something like music all over again. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi.

    This is Bucky.

    From The Liptonians.

    Thanks for posting this.

    It makes me feel like this thing we do is worth it.

    theliptonians@hotmail.com if you want to say hi.

    ReplyDelete