Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Freedom

I was speaking with someone about "being free". Personally, I feel I was most free-spirited when I was in high school. I could dress how I wanted. Now, I have to look older and more professional. I understand why, but I highly dislike being caged in this look that society wants me to be. High school was a time for exploration and finding yourself, but as soon as I left, I had to change everything. I loved my style, though it might have been harmful to myself.



I am sick of not being allowed to wear thirty bracelets at one time, or wearing dresses+pants together. I hate that I cant wear my detached pants, or bondage clothing anymore. Looking back, I had created one of the only ways I could express my feelings and now, even though I live by myself, I feel more trapped than ever. Isn't it funny how it works out like that? Well... I don't think it is funny at all. I think it is bullshit. I want to go back. I wish I didn't give it all away. I want my childhood back.

No comments:

Post a Comment