Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

For someone who wishes she was open-minded, I am definitely losing the battle. I am losing my willingness and passion to strive to bring out the better me. I feel like I failed. I failed myself. I am pushing away everyone that I care to come across. I am starting to fester old feelings that I worked so hard to forget and even get rid of. I wish I was more forgiving, but it's impossible. I can't forgive. I can forget it, but what good is that? I can't remember anything at all.

The biggest difference I saw between high school and the aftermath is the fact that people can choose whether or not to care about you. At this point of my life, I desperately need a good support system. What I thought I used to have was merely superficial. Everyone that I thought was close knew nothing about me because I masked it with all the unfortunate things that had happened. It was my way of coping, but would I have been okay without doing that? I fucked up far too many times to repair. What I tried to make my new life was really my old life in a different place. I need to forgive those who wronged me, forgive myself for wronging others and move on. This is so difficult and without a good support system, how do I do it? Am I strong enough to? Turns out, no one wants a basket case. Is this what I am or did I grow to be this? I'm getting sick and tired of myself. Very sick and tired.

I try so hard to free myself. I didn't experience the things normal kids did in high school, so I am attempting to now. But I'm 20 and they were 16. I don't have the time to fuck up. I've used that time to do terrible things, or let terrible things happen. I don't know why I can't just be happy or why I can't just love without hate. Or why I can't forgive and move on. I understand that life sucks and I shouldn't dwell, but its so hard when you're confused as to who your friends are and who is just being polite. I don't want to be socially inept. I want to have experiences and I want to share experiences with people and have them share back with me, but I'm growing away from people and I'm growing with a hardened heart.

My only fear, at this point in time, is apathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment