Bag Dag Fag Gag Hag Jag Lag Mag Nag Rag Sag Tag Vag Wag Zag. Eff you AEIOU and Y.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

List

Apparently, I said something intelligent yesterday even though it wasn't something everyone all ready knew. "It seems all I do is want and want even though I have everything I need". How about that? It seems I am finally growing up. I think I should make a "need" list to accompany my "want" list, but the problem is, I have everything I need. Do I want a "need" list or am I content the way I am?

Are you content the way you are?

It seems people nowadays are obsessed with making lists. If it isn't a "want" list, or a "need" list, then it is a "friends" list, or a "bootycall" list. Even though it is very logical to make one for categorical purposes, it is isolating a closed mind and blockading an open one. It tears people apart causing, in the long run, discrimination. It all attributes to organization. That's ironic... I mean, if lists really did do this, but if they did, would you rather become openminded and messy, or closeminded and organized?

I don't know how to deal with my wants and needs. I think I have to find myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment